Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Few Short Stories About Sydney.

*We supported our friend by doing the chicken dance @ the Lowenbrau' German pub at The Rocks. Yes we looked like twits, but who cares. We had a blast.
I reccomend the Mango Beer or just the original.
*While helping a friend make some snacks after he so nicely opened up his house to about 10 people who wanted to hang out, i burned my finger on his oven. We were making toast. Sounds lame yeah? Well, he burnt his toast in an actual toaster. *

*We hit up this little corner cafe at Fiveways called Gusto for some delicious eggs benedict & coffee to warm our souls.
*Shopping on Oxford St with the girls was only made complete when a darling girl in our lil' crew purchased bright orange suede shoes. AMAZING.
*Driving from Woolloomoolloo -> Manly ->Woolloomooloo -> Manly -> Woolloomooloo.. stopping at a 24hr cafe both ways. All in the one night.
*Wearing my hair in a bun all day and standing on the corner of George St & Curtin Pl, i undid it & was flicking my
hair around wildly.
-I confess, it did look like a birds nest-
But nothing could prepare me for what happened next. My friend turned to me & asked
'Is that a wig?'
Dead pan. Dead serious.
I didn't know if i should laugh or cry!
Thanx mate.
*Rocking out in the car at traffic lights with 3 friends to 'Give me everything tonight.' and screaming it at the top of our lungs, HILARIOUS!
The end.
XOX
ps- How could i forget!
The 1st night at our hostel they ran out of blankets. Sweet. I had to sleep under 2 towels & 1 big scarfe. I was actually rather toasty- not sure how, but i was! Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment