Thursday, June 2, 2011

I HAVE SOMETHING A.M.A.Z.I.N.G TO SHARE w YOU!

So, when i open up internet explorer, Google is my home page.
I know.
*Yawn. *Boring. *Blah blahh..
Anyway.
Today when i opened up the internet, i noticed something new under the Google heading.
Observe:
'Museums of the World'
I couldn't click the link fast enough!
I love art/galleries & everything inbetween.
Always have & most definitely always will.
This will blow your mind!
Check it out for yourselves:
It is possibly the best website i have seen all year!
(sorry www.justinhunter.com.au Yours is good too, promise..!)
Being privileged enough to have already been to a few of these museums & art galleries around the world (literally) it's safe to say my brain had a synapse overload when
i found this fabulous website.
My brain had a mini meltdown due to the range of artworks that you can zoom in on close enough to see brush strokes.
It's ridiculous.
Ridiculously good, people.
Get on it.
Even if you're not an art lover yourself, have a look & maybe you'll find something that catches your eye or you might grow to have more appreciation for art in general.
Either way, it's a good 5 minute escape from your everyday life.
Enjoy :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment