Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DO I DARE GO BACK? SYDNEY TAKE 2.

Do i dare? HA!
I scoff at the challenge. Is it a challenge if it's too easy though?!
Who wouldn't be up for a long weekend in Sydney especially after having so much fun last time- wine, dine & climb.
(see previous post re: Sydney)
With the long weekend fast approaching, dirt cheap flights delivered straight to my inbox & with nothing to lose & everything to gain...
I sent a couple of text message's &
I booked myself return flights.
Yes its 1 month away.
But i don't really care.
Wintertime in Melbourne is usually a bit on the quiet side & everyone seems to go into hibernation.
A weekend escape is just what the doctor ordered.
As it turns out, there's going to be a whole crew heading
to our northern neighbour.
Our mission?
Ruin Sydney :)
In all the right ways, ofcourse!

Why do i write a blog about this when clearly you don't care?
It's because i don't care about what you think :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment