Monday, May 23, 2011

IM PROUD OF MY BLACK EYE

Yes, that's right.
Black eye.
It happened on the weekend & i am showing it off to everyone i come across. 
Almost like a badge of honour.
It's the first time I've ever had one.
It makes me feel tough! 
...and somewhat invincible.
You want to know how i did it?
Sure you do.
At a friends house, dancing like an idiot in the kitchen with a mate, jumping up & down, another friend taking photos of us, I'm whipping my hair back & forth *SMASH! We headbutt each other.
HILARIOUS.
My friend who was taking photos didn't get the actual headbutt in action but she got the after affect.
I'm laughing, holding my head & the friend who headbutted me is doing the same.
It's really quite funny!
I am definitely not one of those 'princessy' type girls who would normally squeal & draw attention to myself like a damsel in distress & go on & on about how much it hurt.. which honestly, it didn't hurt at the time & it doesn't hurt now.
No sir.
I am not a princess.
(Thank goodness!)
I am the girl who will laugh at my idiotic self & then continue dancing & having an awesome time!
I haven't even tried to cover it up with makeup.
I actually want it to be seen!
Is there something morbidly wrong with me?!
What girl wants to show off her black eye?
..speaking of showing it off, here's a photo of it:
It's not that bad ehh.
Were you expecting a black ring all around my eye?
Sorry to disappoint.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment