Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You Get Under My Skin

Dear Excellent Blog Readers :)
Do you know someone, have a friend or even just an acquaintance who just gets under your skin every time you are in 
contact with them?
Whether its a text, email, online chat, phone call or face to face.
Boy or girl.
I do.
Although, i would never admit that or tell you who.
I'll just continue to let you think I'm referring to you.
And by doing this, maybe i will get the upper hand over you.. but then, if you don't realise it's you, then it's my loss. Again. But we'll both never know.. have i lost you with that ramble?! I do believe i just did a full circle.
***
They always seem to have the upper hand & be one up on you.
Always.
You feel like you have to claw your way back to some form of normality & resistance only for them to irritate you again & again, shoot you down over & over.
Tearing you to shreds.
Teasing you.
Is that the best you've got? Come on.
Give it to me.
Do your worst.
***
Yet... all you want is more of it.
You are hungry for it, ravenous.
What's a bit of banter between friends?
You get under my skin & i hate it!
Or should that be, you get under my skin & i love it..
And for some idiotic reason i cannot for the life of me not react.
You know that saying 'Every action has a reaction.'
That's me to a tee.. well, only in this instance.
Usually, i can easily turn the reaction off so you would never know.. but this is something else.
Is it because I find them a challenge & therefore want more & more to do with them because i feel like i need to prove myself to them, even though i know i don't have to prove myself to anyone?
I'm going to go with.. Yes!
What would this blog be without a shout out to good ol' Blue Eyes, Mr Frank Sinatra?
I guess it would just be another blog really.
He sang 'I've got you under my skin...'
..and I do.
And ofcourse:
Peace out Tiger.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment