Wednesday, September 14, 2011

L O V E~

Before you start snickering... I'll say it first...
I am definitely not an expert on this subject, that is for damn sure!
Constantly doing the wrong thing or saying the wrong thing & failing everytime = me!
(hey... atleast I'm consistent!)
Now that I've got that out of the way, you can stop laughing at me.
Today's blog isn't about my life/experiences.
It's about friends getting engaged :) being adorable & loved up.
In the last week, i have heard of 4 couples getting engaged.
FOUR COUPLES!
That's 8 people, 4 sparkly engagement rings, 4 nervous guys, 4 proposals, 4 ecstatic, amazing, beautiful women... & the guys are pretty good too!
To say that there is so much love in the air right now...
is a massive understatement.
It seems there is love in the air & the water & the food in Melbourne right now.
Everyone is getting an injection of it in their lives right now in one way or another.
Whether it's friends getting engaged & you're over the moon happy for them or if it is in fact YOU!
It's beautiful! There's an overflow of it.
I am seriously losing track of who's single, who's dating, who's engaged, who just got married & who's expecting their first kid!
It's actually ridiculous. Ridiculously good, ofcourse.
So this is a celebration for them!
To all the beautiful, gorgeous, loved up couples out there...
CONGRATULATIONS!
Huge hugs & kisses galore to you from the bottom of my heart.
Love. Love. Love. And happiness. To infinity.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment