Tuesday, February 22, 2011

L.O.V.E THINGS:

So, ages ago on one of my very early blogs i wrote something about enjoying things to do with love. Whether it's a neckalce *coughSEEBELOWcough*
or a dress or pretty much everything.
Here is the latest instalment os LOVE for you all.


And, just for kicks.. here is a jumper i bought last year when i was in a little place called Harajuku, Tokyo.
Thats in JAPAN, people.
Absolutely amazing place. I would go back in a heart beat... maybe i will..
The shopping. The shopping. The shopping. Mind boggling!
You can buy ANYTHING here. If you want it, you'll find it in Tokyo.
If you can't find it, it doesn't exist.
Thats the rule.




1 comment:

  1. the love necklace and your blazer is super cute! I have the same one in Black and gray but I think I like your one better.

    ReplyDelete