Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Guys Who Wear Trench Coats = Instant Appeal.

Well, in my world they do.
I'am currently being a total hipster sitting at my local cafe down the road from work sipping a piping hot latte'
...ahh, bliss.
My bowl of soup just arrived.
You see, Im doing this whole 'Liquid Diet' thing for 2 WEEKS!
Stupid. I know.
Wanting to kill myself due to lack of mountains of carbs in my daily life... diminishing!
Why am i doing it?
2 Reasons.
1- The challenge.
2- I have an event coming up shortly.
End of story.
Why is it that we challenge ourselves to dumb things like this?
I'll be honest with you, this is not the first time
I've set myself a challenge.
This one time, I was home alone & I wanted to see if I could drink a bottle of red wine in the one sitting.
When i swallowed the last drop of that wine, I was quietly stoked with my idiotic achievement.
Sorry.
I got completely off track!
As i was saying earlier, guys who rock a good trench coat have instant appeal in my books.
Just now as i was walking to my cafe, this random, average looking guy was walking towards me.
He was wearing a lovely black trench coat.
Black clothes from head to toe.
He looked so suave!
...although, i wasn't overly keen on his shoulder length hair.
His style & flair made up for that.
He looked adorable, cute, warm & cosy.
Yes. I know this isn't a full picture of a trench coat, but my goodness how fast i fell in love with everything about this picture instantly when i saw it!
Take note:
The Lips. The 5 o'clock Shadow. The Shirt. The Bow Tie. The Coat. The Collar Up.
Winning.
Anyway, thats my hot fashion tip for men this winter.
Trench coats.
XOX
ps- Collars up gentlemen. Always. No argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment